Office Manager Apprenticeship
Team Tickaroo in Regensburg is looking for an apprentice in the field of business administration for office management beginning in the summer of 2019.
At Tickaroo we work together in a team of 30 people to provide cutting-edge live content SaaS solutions to professional journalists from the sports, events and news sectors. Tickaroo GmbH was launched in 2011 in Regensburg and we are ranked as one of Germany’s most important special agencies according to kress pro. Among others, our customers and partners include: Spiegel Online, the kicker sports magazine, Madsack Online and Red Bull Media House. In addition to three SaaS products we also provide customized solutions in the Digital Media Services division.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Your level of education is Grade 10 or higher
- You can express yourself very clearly
- You place great importance on even the smallest of details
- You know that a zero can sometimes make a big difference
- You have always enjoyed studying English
- You enjoy organizing, for yourself as well as for others
- You prefer dealing with people rather than with Netflix
- You are firmly convinced that communication is the key to success
- You like to make others happy
- Everyone from your class would immediately trust you with the class cash box
- You enjoy using digital media (the internet, smartphones and co.)
- Decorating, planning, designing - that’s not a problem for you
- You’ve always wanted to do something with media and sports
- You can spontaneously answer the phone when it rings
- You like to plan and organize for your friends
What you can learn from us:
- Organizing the office’s day-to-day routine
- Supporting us in placing orders and in travel planning
- Organizing company events
- Being the first contact person for our customers and partners
- Assisting with the bookkeeping
- Helping with the organization and maintenance of the bookkeeping
- Being available for personnel management
- Supporting the team so that we can achieve our goals together
What we offer you:
- A new challenge in a dynamic and growing company
- Working in the sports and media industry
- Working in an open, international, manageable and solution-oriented team
- Short and direct communication channels
- Working with multiple innovative web-based technologies (mobile, web, TV, voice, video, mixed reality)
- Working in the historic city center of Regensburg
- An in-house softball team
- A pleasant office atmosphere in which we help you develop your skills!
Start now as an apprentice at Team Tickaroo and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Tickaroo is looking forward to your application!