Team Tickaroo in Regensburg is looking for you as our leader of business operations!
As Chief Operating Officer (COO) you are always on top of things when it comes to process planning, monitoring and the documentation and evaluation of the operational units at Tickaroo GmbH. You will be leading the operating teams for the business units “Software as a Service” as well as for “Digital Media Services”.
Within a diverse and exciting work atmosphere, you are working together with Controlling, Marketing and Sales as well as reporting directly to our CEO. Your ability and dedication will help to fuel future projects unerringly forward.
Be a part of it: Support our team as we continually put our energy, our concept, our ideas and our strategies into all of our projects on a daily basis. You help to make our products for our partners indispensable, easy to use, reliable, scalable and always ready to go! We want to continue writing Tickaroo’s success story with you as we work passionately to further transform live reporting technology in the news and sports industries.
Tickaroo, a team that is 30-strong, provides innovative SaaS solutions in the sports and news sectors. We equip professional news, event and sports reporters with cutting-edge live content technology. Tickaroo GmbH was founded in 2011 in Regensburg and it is now ranked by kress pro as number two of the top special agencies in Germany. Among others, we count Spiegel Online, kicker, Madsack Online and Red Bull Media House as our clients. In addition to three SaaS products, we also provide our clients with digital media services.
What You Are Bringing to the Table:
- You have a degree in business studies or in business IT
- You are a goal-oriented worker who can also think outside of the box
- Systems Thinking does not sound like a slogan for a new washing machine but for the foundation of your everyday work
- You are a planning genius
- You engage with new technology on a daily basis and think about how it can be most effectively applied to our projects
- The planning and follow-through of large IT projects is second nature for you
- Efficient personnel management is not a buzzword for you but rather the foundation of your work
- You acquired your strong and versatile skill set as a project manager in IT
- Process Optimization is your middle name
- You possess the ability and determination to analyse potential shortcommings
- You cannot work without optimizing the planning and execution processes
- With ambitious projects you have the capacity to objectively evaluate facts and formulate solutions
- For you there are no problems, just solutions
- You possess the faculty and patience to clarify complex situations
- Sports, news and media – you are at complete ease with all of these industries
Your Duties Are to:
- Lead the operational business at Tickaroo
- Supervise the project teams and project managers
- Be responsible for the performance monitoring of the teams and projects
- Plan the operational schedule
- Plan and implement improvement measures in the operations department
- Prepare regular reports regarding operations
- Devise the strategic plans for operational business
What We Provide For You:
- A new challenge in a young, dynamic and growing team that is passionate about their work
- The opportunity to become an important and direct part of the company’s further successes
- The chance to collaborate with exciting players from the news and sports industries
- An open, international, manageable and solution-oriented team
- Short and direct channels of communication
- Being able to work with innovative technology in the field of web applications (mobile, web, TV, voice, video, mixed reality)
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in an affordable city that is near two international airports (an hour away from either Nuremberg or Munich) in the heart of Europe
- A company softball team
If you are our new COO, send us your application along with some sample projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Tickaroo is looking forward to your application!