Tickaroo is looking for a student employee for iOS development
You love sports, you get your news from Snapchat, and you buy all of your favorite technology from Apple? You’ve programmed an app and would like to improve your skills and expand your expertise? Then Tickaroo might just be the place for you!
Tickaroo was ranked as one of the best specialty agencies in Germany by kress.de. We also maintain and develop the “kicker” products in-house. Usability, performance, and scalability are incredibly important to us when developing our products.
To be a student employee at Tickaroo you should fulfill the following requirements:
- You are currently studying computer or information science.
- You have gained extensive programming experience by working on your own projects.
- You value user-friendly technology and can easily put yourself in the users’ shoes.
- You like working in a team and contributing your input.
- You like working independently and trying out new things.
- You quickly recognize problems and have no problem bringing them to attention.
- You are comfortable with using and speaking English on a regular basis.
If this sounds like you, then send your application ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awaiting you at Tickaroo is:
- A company Funball team.
- An innovative and multi-faceted team.
- Cutting-edge sports and news coverage technologies.
- The team that developed Germany’s most successful sports app: “kicker”.
- A workspace in the heart of historic Regensburg.