In a world where:
- … breaking news is constantly happening,
- … hourly updates are no longer fast enough,
- … and page views influence who makes the front page…
What role do liveblogs serve in the evolving news industry?
With Tik Tok, Clubhouse, and other (live) content technologies on the rise, what does a liveblog even have to offer to media and publishing houses who want to engage their audiences, boost their reach, and increase their revenue?
Quite a bit, actually.
After many years of working closely with the news industry, Tickaroo has gained numerous insights into the world of live publishing and digital storytelling.
Storytelling is all about curating information in such a way that engages, informs, and captivates audiences. In a world where we are constantly bombarded with new information, liveblogs enable you to do just that.
If you’re wondering…
- What kinds of stories can be told with liveblogs?
- Does AMP really help my search ranking?
- How do you tell an engaging story in an age where brevity is key?
- Why do readers lose interest in a story? How do I not let this happen?
- How can liveblogs help my company increase its revenue?
…then this Whitepaper is for you!
Have we piqued your interest? Then check out Live is Life: How Liveblogs Help You Tell Stories in Real-Time.Download now!
Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with a link to the Whitepaper. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.