Tickaroo is a public platform. Users worldwide can search and read data published on Tickaroo.
Name and address of the responsible party
The responsible body within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is the:Tickaroo GmbH
Telephone: (09 41) 58 61 25 78
Naomi Owusu und Mathias Ulbrich (management)
Data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible body is:Tassilo Busche
Telephone: (09 41) 58 61 25 78
General information on data processing
Scope of processing of personal dataAs a matter of principle, we gather and utilize users’ personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website, our contents, and services. The regular processing of our users’ personal data only occurs with the user's consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained, and in the case processing of data is legally permitted.
Legal basis for the processing of personal dataInsofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (a) of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (b) DPA serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (c) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Data deletion and storage durationThe personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer applicable. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which Tickaroo GmbH is subject. Data is also blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processingWhenever you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. This log data may include data such as IP address, browser type, accessed liveblogs, APIs, websites and their dependencies (graphics, videos, JS/CSS files, fonts etc.) as well as websites from which the user's system accesses our website. Other actions such as interactions with our website may also be included here. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
Legal basis and duration of data processingTemporary storage and processing are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO. Personal data in log data is regularly deleted after a maximum of 30 days.
Purpose of the data processingThe temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. Furthermore, the data is used to optimise the website, to create anonymous access statistics and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
Possibility of objection and removalThe collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Furthermore, cookies may be set by providers independent of the responsible party for advertising purposes.
Legal process for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (a) DSGVO if the user has given his or her consent.
The legal basis for processing for advertising purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO.
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. The analysis cookies enable us to find out how the website is used and thus to constantly optimise our offerings. The purpose of the advertising cookies is the correct and successful display of advertisements.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO.
Third party cookies can be deactivated via the following websites:
Use of TickarooWhen using Tickaroo it is possible to create liveblogs. Here the user has the possibility to publish and comment on content. We explicitly point out that liveblogs and comments do not serve to disseminate personal data. Content on Tickaroo is usually public, i.e. openly accessible on the internet and is possibly indexed by search engines. Before posting content, the user shall ensure that they have the necessary rights to do so and that persons shown or mentioned agree to the publication of their data (e.g. name, image, video, location). The user has the option to add a location to a liveblog. If desired, they can have their location determined once by the end device. Liveblog entries are automatically tagged with the country from which they are sent via GeoIP. This takes place on our servers and not through external service providers. By actively using Tickaroo, you hereby agree to this.
The data entered by the user will remain at least until the user account is deleted. If data is deleted by the user before this time, it is possible that for reasons of data integrity it will continue to be stored but will no longer be displayed. A complete deletion of all user data is possible upon request.
Description and scope of data processingOn our website, we offer users the option to register by entering personal data. The data is entered into a web form, transmitted to us and stored. As a rule, the data is not passed on to third parties. Exceptions to this are described separately. The following data is collected during the registration process:
- User name (this need not be the user's real name)
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Date and time of the registration
The user can also add the following optional data to their account:
- Profile photo
- Short description (“About me”)
- Facebook account
- Twitter username
- Instagram username
In addition to the classic registration (see above), registration can also take place via the "Log in with Facebook" function. In this case, the following information is transferred from the Facebook profile and stored in the Tickaroo account:
- E-mail address (optional)
- Facebook user-ID
- OAuth token
- URL of the public profile
- Link to profile picture
You can also register using the "Register with Apple" function. Here, an OAuth token, the name and the e-mail address (optionally pseudonymised by Apple) are transmitted.
Every time you log in via Facebook or Apple, data is transmitted to the respective provider, which is necessary for authentication. By using these services you agree to this.
When using Tickaroo Pro and Tickaroo Subscriptions, master data may be transferred to the payment service provider Stripe Inc.
Legal basis for the data processingThe legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (a) DSGVO if the user has given his consent. If the registration serves the fulfilment of a contract to which the user is a party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, the additional legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (b) DSGVO. The IP address is stored in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO.
Purpose of the data processingRegistration is necessary to open a Tickaroo account. This account allows you to create and edit liveblogs. Without an account it is still possible to view liveblogs. User registration is required to fulfill a contract with the user or to perform pre-contractual measures. This is the case when using Tickaroo Pro. The IP address is stored to protect against attacks on the infrastructure. The transmission of data to Stripe is used for the processing and administration of subscriptions and other Tickaroo products that are subject to charge.
Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to be collected. This is the case for data collected during the registration process, if the registration on our website is cancelled. If the registration served to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, then the data is no longer necessary for the execution of the contract. Even after conclusion of the contract, it may still be necessary to store personal data of the contractual partner in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
Possibility of objection and removalAs a user you have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can change the data stored about you at any time in the settings of your profile. If you wish to delete your account and all associated data, please contact us via our support channel. If the data is required for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, an early deletion of the data is only possible if there are no contractual or legal obligations that prevent a deletion.
Contact via web form and e-mail
Description and scope of data processingThere is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the web form will be transmitted to the external service provider Freshdesk. The data includes:
- Company name (optional)
- E-mail / telephone number
E-mails that are sent to email@example.com are also processed with Freshdesk.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to bypass the service provider. In this case the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
Legal basis for the data processingThe legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (a) DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is regarding the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (b) DSGVO.
Purpose of the data processingThe processing of the personal data from the web form serves us solely in regard to the establishment of contact. In the case of contacting us via e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serves to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The summary of communication at Freshdesk gives us the possibility to process support requests in a timely manner.
Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data from the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is at the latest when the contractual relationship with the user is terminated.
Possibility of objection and removalThe user has the possibility to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
A revocation request can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
Use of external services
- Google Analytics: to obtain data on the use of the platform by users. With this data we constantly improve the performance and usability of our software. You can deactivate Google Analytics with a browser plugin here. Google Analytics is also used in the mobile applications (apps). By using our apps, you agree to the collection and processing of data about your device and your activities in the apps.
- Google reCAPTCHA: to prevent the registration of bots and fake accounts. This service is only active when a user account is registered. reCAPTCHA is used here in the second version »v2«.
- Google Tag Manager: to manage the analysis and ads. This service is loaded by the browser directly from Google servers.
Adobe TypekitThis site uses fonts provided through the Typekit service of Adobe Systems Inc. 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA (Adobe). The browser loads the fonts directly from Adobe servers when you visit the site. No cookies are set. For more information, please click here.
Rights of data subjects
If your personal data is being processed, you are the person concerned within the meaning of the DSGVO and are entitled to the following rights in relation to the person responsible:
Right of access to informationYou can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing is carried out, you may request information from the controller on the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of storage of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSVGO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right of rectificationYou have the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification and/or integration of any personal data processed concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete. The controller shall make the correction without delay.
Right to restrict processingYou may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Par. 1 DSVGO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right of cancellationCancellation obligation
You may request that the controller delete the personal data concerning you without delay. The controller is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (a) or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. (a) DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Par. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Par. 2 DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to the information society services offered, in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 1, DSGVO.
If the controller has made personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DPA, they shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.Exceptions
The right to deletion does not exist insofar as processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. (h) and (i) and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
- for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to in section (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to data portabilityYou have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another person in charge without interference from the person in charge, to whom the personal data has been made available, provided that:
- the processing is based on a form of consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (a) DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. (a) DSGVO or to a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (b) DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
The right to data portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Would you like to receive your data in machine-readable form as an archive? Please click here or in your account settings on "Create file”.
Right of objectionYou have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. (e) or (f) of the DPA; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless they can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Where the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it is linked to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the possibility of exercising your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Right of revocation of the declaration of consent under data protection lawYou have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
Responsible data protection authorityThe data protection authority responsible for Tickaroo GmbH is: Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Telephone: (09 81) 18 00 93-0